Monday, March 31, 2014

MOJO MONDAY

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #129 -Bunnies CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE ends today
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge April Showers post



Hi Friends,

It is time for MOJO Monday.


I had my project done 2 hours ago, but the hubs is home working on a project -- need I say more. I love him to pieces. Anywho I thought while I have a minute I would get this posted.



 I got this Basic Grey " Lucille" paper last year at the scrapbook expo and just realized I have not used much of it so here goes.  I hope all my cards don't start looking alike, but I am going to try to use this for the next week or so. Let me know what you think. My stamps are Verve and also the die for the butterfly I added copic markers around the edge and Viva pearl pen to the center. Skittles added at the top left.


Don't you just love this paper?



challenges:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/03/mojo-monday-339.html
http://judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2014/03/monday-handmade-linkup-party-10.html




Have a blessed day, Diana

11 comments:

  1. Diana, this is such a pretty card! The papers are lovely and what a great sentiment! Love the scalloped label you stamped it on and the little doodling! Great job on this and wonderful take on the sketch!
    Have a great day and congrats on your GD spot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and a lovely take on the sketch.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Diana!! I love the papers!! They are gorgeous!! And the butterfly is so sweet!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Diana. I also miss MIM...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! love your doodles on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, I love the colours and just everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, Really pretty card, love the natural look of papers.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous, Diana! The papers are indeed lovely, as is your take on the sketch. :o) The sentiment is beautifully sweet and I Just love that adorable butterfly. Wonderfully done as always, my dear friend! I just love it... and always remember how special you are to everyone who knows you. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love, Love, Love this Beautiful card!!! Awesome take on the sketch!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...