Monday, December 7, 2015

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #266 Anything, but a card


Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...



Challenge #266 Anything But a Card



 This was a shabby chic project I made for the women's conference last year I never did post it so here it is in all it's fun shabby colors. I am not happy with the backdrop, but my banner is awesome. Mainly because of what it says.


I used art philosophy and Birthday bash





This Week's Sponsor:


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.






DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon

For the month November you will see two new releases this week and
maybe one more next week





Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous banner my friend!! Lovely paper!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome!! I love the design of the banner!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shabby chic banner. I love the rolled flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful banner Diana! I love the pennants and the gorgeous flowers and pretty rosettes! Love it all!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your terrific banner. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful project! You did a lovely job putting it all together and I'm sure the conference appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...