Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Exciting News!!!

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #157 Challenge "Fathers day"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE


Exciting News!!!!



After all the hoopla and excitement of announcing that I would be the new owner of the BBTB2 blog, and I was for a week, I have decided to give the blog back Susan.  I love all my team mates and we really worked well as a team. Rather than stretch my self over there and here on my blog, I will be having a design team call on DL.ART soon. I have just  finish out my term.  I will be looking for designers for the DL.ART Team  soon.

I am sponsoring their challenge this month, So you may want to enter.
Normally there are no prizes for this challenge and the last time there was a prize it was 2011. This card was made from the stamp set that I will be giving away in the challenge for the month of June.




Have a blessed day DIANA L.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Diana!! I love the colors and the sentiment!! It would have been tough running two challenge blogs at the same time. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lisa in that it would have been a lot to keep up with running two challenge blogs. I will miss you on the team, but I will definitely be around! So I will say, see you soon! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You work on this creation is lovely - - I think you made a wise decision Diana to focus on your blog at this time - I can only image it being a lot of work to run a blog so I am in awe of those who run the challenge blogs - best wishes on selecting your upcoming DT members too - WOW! You are really moving on your blog with that step - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is do exciting Diana. I can't wait to hear more details. I love the sentiment on your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! And good luck with your upcoming call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and fun design! I love the pretty little pearls! Good luck with the challenge blog and choosing your DT!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous - one of my favourite colour combos! I think you made a smart decision! Wishing you all the best with everything you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're just doing this blog... I can't image all the work involved on running 2 of them!! UGH! Your Card is Wonderful! Have a Creative Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Diana! Congratulations on the upcoming DT and God bless as you begin the new chapter of DL.ART

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card my friend! Congrats to you my friend!! Woohoo!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank for sharing your beautiful card.
    How exciting.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the colors of this. Your post also clears up my confusion! I was just at the BBTB2 blog, and I was SURE I had read a post a bit ago where you said you were the new owner. Today, I couldn't even find your name over there. Now, I understand it. I will be looking for your DT call here. BTW, my blog was hacked last week. It looks like I will be starting over :( Shortly, you will be able to find me here: http://muddypawsandinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...