Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mojo Monday on Wedneday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 Challenge "Valentine"





Hi Everyone,



Here is the mojo sketch. This is the week we are challenge to do the skinny sketch. I chose the vertical, which is 3.5 wide by 5.5 tall the patterned paper I used is Basic grey "Lucille"  you would think I have no other 6x6 paper pad, but this just seems to last forever. I have had it for two years now and I am using it quite a bit.

The colors on the card are a little more subdued in person.


 Here is  a close up of the sentiment.


I have added some sequins for pizazz.

The stamped sentiment and sequins are from Verve. It is my $2.00 card in my Etsy store Etsy.com/shop/DLART  for today only and then after  midnight, if it does not sell, it will go up to the regular price.
Mojo Sketch and Scripture medley. Leave a comment  I may make another one just like it (or similar) and give it away...You never know you may be the lucky winner.

Challenges:
 Mojo



Have a blessed day.Diana

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,great papers and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful job Diana! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the fun papers you've used. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! The papers are so pretty!! I love the beautiful sentiment!! Fabulous card my friend!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Diana!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live the sentiment Diana. The pspers are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, my dear friend, this is stunning! What beautiful papers... I love the colors and patterns! The sentiment is of course my favorite part. I am standing on that Scripture more than ever. The sprinkling of sequins is gorgeous. Lovely take on the sketch, my sweet friend! Always know how much you are loved! (I am sorry for being behind... this week has not gone as planned.) Sending lots of sunshine your way!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very Pretty card my friend! Lovely scripture!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...