Thursday, October 17, 2013

Week #2 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY Challenge #119 PUMPKIN



                                                                                                    #119 challenge ends October 22, 2013

CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge ends October31


Hi Friends, 
Welcome to the DL.ART Thankful Thursday#119  PUMPKIN challenge, 

  We have been having our typical even more beautiful then the end of summer weather, mid 80's, cool in the evening and every thing is back to normal the bridge has been fixed for about a month now and the finishing touches on widening the HWY are near. The leaves are falling and fall is truly here. I went to church on Saturday night instead of on Sunday morning and it was dark at 7:00 pm. The days are getting shorter, that means Thanksgiving and Christmas are upon us.  I hope you like the idea of a PUMPKIN  challenge and I hope you are up for it, because I would just love to see what you create.






DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #119

THEME:  PUMPKIN




I made this for my grand niece who will be two on October 31. I thought the one I made last week was bit to grown up.  I found this cute, witch crow and ghost in the Silhouette on line store, it is a print and cut, makes life easy.  My base is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 PTI stampers select white and royal velvet card stock. The orange paper at the top is AC card stock. The green ribbon is from My Craft Spot. I used the spider web and the pure pumpkin skittles and that was it- Easy Peasy.



                                                 Here is the inside, I don't normally finish them, but I thought I might as well then it is ready to use                      


Other Supplies used:
Stampendous stamp set
I colored the inside with Tombow markers
memeto tuxedo black ink







The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  October 22, 2013.
3 entry limit ALSO PLEASE leave a comment to be eligible for the prize on both my blog and a busy bee



THE PRIZE:
comes from 
My wonderful sponsor  A Busy bee (aka: Carri) my Bud

The winner will receive 75 skittles 





to be eligible you must leave a comment on this post and on a busy bees post for Thursday October 10, 2013 and enter the challenge.

challenges:





Have a blessed day Diana


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Awesome challenge Diana! Love all the fun pumpkin entries!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! The image is so cute!! Love those faces!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very interesting! I follow you!
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super adorable!!!!!!
    Awesome job Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...