Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Last Days of Summer. Where shall we go?


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #114  Christmas in July  CHALLENGE ends August 6


Good Morning Friends,

I am doing an extra Design team post today for Creative Inspirations Paint.

I painted in all the elements on the page. It was like coloring in a coloring book how fun is that and I love the shimmer of the paints

Here is a sneak peek of the card I made.  I think of summer when I see this card-- Where shall we go?














I hope you liked it. The girl image is from My creative time and the sail boat in the botttom left corner is from  My Creative Time  "you ae here"  stamp set-- stamped in Jennni Bowlin Brown sugar

This was in my mail today. I was pretty excited about it. I won two dies and one really cute stamp set (aren't they all).
Emma, from My Creative Time, packaged it really pretty to. This was perfect timing. My plan was to use Notebook doodles Cricut Imagine cartridge and  color in the shapes. Well this stitched restroom peeps die worked perfect.




Check out our newest  product--- CLICK HERE

Here is a link to the creative inspirations paint  CLICK HERE

While you are there we have an anything goes challenge
You can click here to enter it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE


Products used:
Creative inspirations paints Canary, Royal blue,Winter frost, Fuchsia, Ever green, Tutu pink

Challenges:
My Creative Time: summer




Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Diana thank you for dropping my my site and letting me know you had trouble commenting. So happy to hear from you. Your projects are all so unique and this one is something I have never seen before. Awesome concept
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job with your card, Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Diana! Love how you painted your background!
    Congrats on your recent win!!! How super exciting!!!
    Enjoy your new MCT stamps and dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool! Love all your coloring! Congrats on your win! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background is so FUN! The painting is beautiful! COngrats on your win:) How exciting and can't wait to see what you create!!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!
    Congrats on your MCT win!
    It came just in time.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun!! I love the colors and the design - the paints are gorgeous!! Congrats on your MCT win - how awesome!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana. What a fabulous card! I love all the colors! Congrats whit you MTC win!!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card!! Congrats on your win. Thanks for playing along with us for the Summer themed challenge at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...