Sunday, April 14, 2013

Is it a crime to have too much Fun?


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending April 30, 2013
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #107-RAIN, ending April 23, 2013



Hi Friends,

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I have just been having too much fun.  I went to a christening today.

 One of my dear friends & her husband  had their baby baptized today along with her brother and his wife's little girl. Afterward there was a brunch reception at a local golf course with an Ocean view.


 It was a very pretty day in  the high 60's.


 This was the mimosa bar, There was also a coffee bar set up


 It was really lovely


 This was my favorite part, although I did like the apple sausage.


 The ocean is in the distance beyond the flag pole


Yum!  this was a yellow cake with raspberry filling, the frosting was very light and creamy


It was the perfect day!!




Thanks for stopping by, hope you are all blessed today, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Looked like a wonderful day. Glad you're having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww one sometimes needs a break! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful day. I want a piece of that cake with coffee please....
    Have a wonderful day y friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh but everything does look just lovely!!! No, it's not a crime to have fun, and I'm so glad you are! I'll be right here when you get back to "hum-drum" crafting... lol!!!

    Enjoy yourself, my friend, whatever you're doing!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...