Monday, October 3, 2011

MONDAY ---OCTOBER 3 ----HAUNTED HALLOWEEN HOP

Today is day one of the HAUNTED HALLOWEEN HOP-- I will be posting my project tomorrow-- A very different hop than I have ever done.  This is the very first hop for the Honey bee Corner Design team  and  I am pretty excited about it all. The team is going to be marvelous. Check out Day 1 team members today. Then tomorrow day two  and so forth.



Since we will be hopping for 4 days here is our lineup:

Day 1:




Day 2:





Day 3:




Day 4:

We will all be showing our projects maybe some new and maybe a repeat of what we originally showed you. This blog is the first for the Honey Bee Designers so please show us some sweetness.  If you have come here by chance, please begin at Kassi's blog http://kassicreations.blogspot.com/.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! blog hop. I love this event as I get to see fantastic projects from everyone. As craft starter as me it is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you load the blinkie? I tried to copy it but was not successful. See you tomorrow for our day! Thanks -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to checking out your project tomorrow.Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...