Thursday, October 6, 2011

THURSDAY EVENING- ----------- LINK UP FOR PINK--- A GIFT FOR A FRIEND





I have a friend that I will be seeing on Tuesday so I made this to go with the chocolate cupcake I will be putting in it to give to her then. I think she will like it and I will also be putting this in the link up for pink party.
I just love making these treat boxes they go together so easily and they are so cool
I cut it at 10.5 from the sweet tooth boxes cartridge.
The ribbon on top is fussy cut from paper I downloaded for free off Gaby's site, also the inside paper was a freebie download I just love it here is the link for the freebie paper-- Tell Michelle I sent you. The patterned paper the box is made from is DCWV sweet stack




 Click here




For my Gratitude --- Songbird cartridge giveaway (CLICK HERE)

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow such a beautiful box..., I love it...
    Thank you so much for joining us for Link Up for pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana your friend id going to love it! And she can keep the box to remind her of what a special and caring friend you are. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very creative Diana... have not cut with this cart.... TFS
    Thank you so much for linking up with us at LUFP! ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice of you, and what a great cupcake box!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so neat! I love it! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I just got this cart and so excited to use it! Thanks for sharing...cute idea!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been creating some awesome boxes Diana- so inspiring... love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet box!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you made used of the free digital kit 4 My Babies offered free fall during Link Up for Pink!!! Your treat box is beautiful...I'm sure your friend will love it!
    Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink....there's plenty of time to create another project! :)
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is awesome, Diana! I looked at this cart and wasn't sure if I would use it enough to justify the purchase. Now that I see your gorgeous creation, I'm going to buy it! This is so sweet and a thoughtful gift for a friend!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to let you know you are a LUFP winner. I will be emailing you later today with the details... Check out my blog in a couple hours to see what you won.
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...