Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUNDAY- NEW AWARD



 What a wonderful award and such a gracious friend to share it with me.  Thanks  Gloria/.  I really appreciate you visiting my blog as well as thinking enough of this blog to pass it on.  Please make sure you stop by her blog and show her some love.  There are a few requirements when it comes to accepting this award that each recipient must follow.  They are as follows:

Must share 5 things about yourself  (1 of the listed items must be something about your craft).
Must pass it on to 5 people
Thank the creator of the button Grace.  Her blog is noted at the bottom of the button

Five things about myself:
My favorite color is green
I love when the sun is shining
I love the texture and feel of different kinds of paper and fabric.
I've made cards for people ever since I can remember.
I love coffee and tea.

This award will be passed on to the following people in no particular order:
Misty Rose
Natasha
Carri
Julie K.
Judy

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Thank you Diana.

    I feel honored :0) I have been moody for the last couple of days over Cricut. However, you and several other blogger buddies have cheered me up. I am almost excited about shopping for a different Die Cutter LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Diana. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, and thanks for passing it along to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, you make a slight error there. Audry is not the creator of the award. I am. I do thank you for linking it back to me and you did get the link address correct. I am Grace Baxter of http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.com. Congrats on receiving this award. It's nice to see my award popping up all over Blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Diana and thank you for thinking of me and my blog.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...