Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MORE - MORE -WEDNESDAY

I can not believe I am posting again but I finished another challenge: BBTB2
I love this one. Remember a while back I showed you my stash of  pre-cut dies from cartridges This one happened to have a pineapple in it, I'm sure back when I got that cartridge (Serenade) this took me awhile to put together letting the stickles dry and all.  But, by having this on hand, this card came together in a snap. I love the colors  this card and the design of the pineapple from the Serenade cartridge came out.

6 comments:

  1. Your pineapple goes perfect with that embossing.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the embossing on your card ! It really makes the colors of the pineapple pop ! Thank you for joining us this week at BBTB2 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the embossed background. Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on our BBTB2 challenge. Thanks for joining us.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pineapple with the flourish in it. Your embossed background really shows it off. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...