Thursday, February 24, 2011

THURSDAY-TRIFOLD PAGODA CARD




Someone had been asking about a tutorial on a Tri-fold card. I have been wanting to make more cards with the Pagoda cartridge so this was perfect for me to get to use some of the images that I have been wanting to  make cards with.

I did a video of the trifold card it is very lengthy mainly, because I am going through my thought process as I do the card the whole card took about 45 minutes, but I did eliminate the cricut cutting portion from you viewers so you wouldn't have to suffer through it. Plus I did have to re-cut a couple of the images because I had changed the setting on my machine ( I have no idea how that happened.)

I t is in three parts Pagoda Episode#2 parts 1, 2, 3

Here is the recipe:

1 12x12 AC black card stock - cut down to 8 1/2 by 12 folded on the 4 and the 8
1 12x12 Core'dinations in blue hue
1 12x12 DCWV  from the Far east stack
1 8 1/2 x 11 Lavender moon PTI

Doll cut at 2 1/2
Umbrella cut at  3"
Temple  2"
Bowl 1 1/2"

Comments are always read and appreciated

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I will have to try to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is gorgeous. great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love this card.... it is really fabulous! thanks for stopping by my blog. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...