Sunday, January 23, 2011

THX -- ICE CREAM CONE CARD/////////// FOLLOWERS

 THX Ice Cream Cone Card
I am really late getting my post out today. I hope you enjoy the card I made I'll  post the recipe later. So do come back if your interested. I had a lot of disruptions in the middle of making this card.



Recipe:
Paper trey inc: Vintage Cream
DCWV card stock stack and paper stack
Ribbon: Micheal's
stickles:copper
Cuttlebug embossing folder
ATG & foam tape

 FOLLOWERS

This is so funny those of you who are following me know that  I am new to blogging -- I thought, if  I commented I was a follower, then I realized when I  go to these blogs sometimes I'm a follower and sometimes I'm not. Now I am realizing that subscribing is something entirely different. Each persons blog varies in how a person subscribes --some have listed subscribe to a reader, some have subscribe to an  e-mail.

Let me know what you prefer in the way of subscription .?    E-MAIL       or             READER

 I have the subscription box at the top right of my blog its for READER I haven't figured out how to get the subscription for E-Mail up there yet.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...